Price: $1,995 (First Delegate Rate) $1,795 (Additional Delegate Rate)
Click HERE to book this workshop
Frost & Sullivan has helped thousands of marketing professionals across the globe to excel in their profession and we would like to invite you to join us on our Marketing Product Management Excellence seminar to learn the latest-thinking in best practice for product marketing.
Our practical seminar will equip you with a high-impact tool kit to action your marketing plan immediately!!!
- Understand how to develop a strategic marketing plan
- Conduct market research and meaningful competitor intelligence
- Examine the product life cycle
- Develop dynamic product value propositions
- Develop your segmentation, targeting, positioning and market messages
- Develop integrated marketing communications
- Identify the role of social media marketing in the marketing mix
- Determine your strategic pricing model
- Align your sales and marketing teams
- Develop a brand and brand value management
Who will the Workshop benefit?
Marketing professionals and product managers who have the responsibility or an active participation in developing product marketing strategies. Delegates should have some experience of general marketing issues but want to further their skills and learn the latest thinking in best-practice.
Mike Hunter is one of Frost & Sullivan’s most experienced and highly sought after consultants. He consistently receives exceptionally high ratings for his training programmes not only for his dynamic style, creativity and humour, but also for his commercial awareness, and extensive subject knowledge. He is equally in demand for the consultancy and strategy services he provides.
Mike is a Product Management expert and is recognised internationally in this field both in Europe and the US.
His many years of intense involvement with corporations in virtually every industry—from Barclays Bank in the UK to Tenneco Automotive, Verizon Communications and Alcon Pharmaceuticals in the U.S.—have given him an exceptional knowledge base which benefits clients in all walks of industry.
Click HERE to view the full agenda.