Price: £1,595 (First Delegate Rate) £1,435 (Additional Delegate Rate)
Click HERE to book this workshop
To be really successful, Product Managers, Product Developers, Marketing, R&D and other managers need to promote and implement real innovation in their product portfolios and companies. By innovation we mean applying creative and ingenious ideas implementation to Product, Market, Technology and Business Processes, beyond the run of the mill ‘product development’.
As a professional with a technical, engineering, technology, marketing, commercial, sales, operational or other background, you will find this course a real eye opener on how to approach innovation methods and tools and apply them personally and in your organisation.
You will learn how leading companies implement various forms of innovation and the approaches for Disruptive, Revolutionary and Evolutionary innovation from a market, product, technology and competitive viewpoint based on examples from Apple, Samsung, Google, 3M, HP, Graphene, Xerox and others. In addition to personal and team creativity methods such as Lennonisms “imagine there’s”, Synectics, Ishikawa, Scenario Planning and Mind-mapping you will be exposed to the principles and practices of Agile, Lean and Jugaad.
- Be introduced to the principles of Product, Market, Technology and other Innovation
- Understand and explore ways to increase creativity and innovative thinking
- Understand types of Innovator companies and approaches outside your industry
- Explore principles and practices relating to Disruptive, Revolutionary and Evolutionary Innovation and how it might apply in your company
- Understand how Proposition Portfolio Strategy and Roadmapping, innovation information from Voices of Customers (Gemba, Adoption Characteristics, Kano) and
- Competitive Intelligence promote innovation
- Be introduced to Agile Principles and Practices for Software Development and discuss Product Management’s role in SCRUM and other methods
- Be introduced to Jugaad Innovation and discuss use in current and developing markets
- Discuss and work with a comprehensive set of methods and a toolkit for implementing innovation
Who will the workshop benefit?
Product Managers, Product Developers, Marketing, R&D and other managers or people who need to promote and implement real innovation in their product portfolios, markets, technologies and companies. You may have a technical, engineering, technology, marketing, commercial, sales, operational or other background, you will find this course provides a practical approach, methods and toolkit which you can apply personally, in your team and in your organisation.
Click HERE to view the full agenda.
Click HERE to download agenda.